Mizuki (
chokedonjuice) wrote in
carvaka2016-09-04 08:48 pm
video/text
[It shows a slow video over the Lake side. There are some people who may be familiar with the sight of the lake shore, especially after the water mill repairs. But there is something that is different. Not close to the shore, but in the middle, there's a camp set up.
Sort of. It looks like a camping pavilion, with a fire set just outside of it. Underneath, there's cans of food, a few bottles of water, a kettle that's meant to go over the fire. The video (or for those with a book, the image) ends, replaced with text.]
It turns out that if you get far enough from the Fort, you regain the ability to use belief.
I didn't try to take things back, because I don't know if they'd fade. But-if you don't want to stay in the Fort, maybe want to play some games, eat-I think I can get a laundry service and a barrel for washing in if I get enough power, or other belief users are around-
Come on by. It's about a day's walk away, past the water mill. I can't draw a map with my device. Sorry.
Sort of. It looks like a camping pavilion, with a fire set just outside of it. Underneath, there's cans of food, a few bottles of water, a kettle that's meant to go over the fire. The video (or for those with a book, the image) ends, replaced with text.]
It turns out that if you get far enough from the Fort, you regain the ability to use belief.
I didn't try to take things back, because I don't know if they'd fade. But-if you don't want to stay in the Fort, maybe want to play some games, eat-I think I can get a laundry service and a barrel for washing in if I get enough power, or other belief users are around-
Come on by. It's about a day's walk away, past the water mill. I can't draw a map with my device. Sorry.

no subject
I'm glad to hear that belief still works out there! If anybody wants somebody to go with them so they have company on the way there, I'm going to be leaving soon-you can meet me at our house.
[ A minute or two passed before Cynthia abruptly realized that not everybody might know who she was, or which house in particular that was. ]
Actually, just meet at the church in about half an hour.
[ In case anybody responded, she'd be keeping an eye on her book while letting her roommates know that she was leaving and seeing if any of them wanted to come along. ]
no subject
Desperate times.]
Thanks for this.
[Maybe other people will respond, maybe not, but it's a sign that people are still paying attention to the network. Which is a good thing.]