rewindfate: (♛035)
Lucina ([personal profile] rewindfate) wrote in [community profile] carvaka2016-09-06 03:34 pm
18

(no subject)

Greetings, everyone.

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my behaviour on my previous missive. What I did was wrong, and I will make no excuses for my behaviour. I should not have let fear cloud my judgment and allow me to make hasty decisions that could and likely will affect everyone in this settlement, and I see that now.

Moving forward, I would like to ask of all of you to give your opinion on opening the door once more. With the current situation, there is much time for discussion and proper preparation if that is what is chosen. I realize that these words likely mean little to many of you due to my last missive, but I will keep my word on not opening the door unless more agree than disagree.

Again, I would like to apologize and thank you all for your time in reading this.
squanderlust: ([f] burn the pages)

[personal profile] squanderlust 2016-09-06 07:47 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm changing my vote from when you discovered the key. I vote yes. Which may not come as a surprise to some others.
squanderlust: (see where you belong)

[personal profile] squanderlust 2016-09-06 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
I could just as well have not said anything, but I'd hate to disappoint.

(no subject)

[personal profile] squanderlust - 2016-09-06 20:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] squanderlust - 2016-09-07 00:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] squanderlust - 2016-09-07 00:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] squanderlust - 2016-09-07 00:25 (UTC) - Expand

oops she's not here anymore

[personal profile] squanderlust - 2016-09-07 00:31 (UTC) - Expand
shockshot: (fer srs)

voice;

[personal profile] shockshot 2016-09-06 08:17 pm (UTC)(link)
[First time she's been on the network in weeks and...oh, there's this. Mmmmnnnngh yeaaaah.]

My vote is to open the door, and I volunteer as healer should the vote go through.

[You're not just going to jerk them around again right? Does her opinion even matter? Well. Better to put in the vote then not.]
dragonspooker: (What a pain!)

[personal profile] dragonspooker 2016-09-06 08:35 pm (UTC)(link)
ah, geeze...

I'd gripe about all the effort I put into getting ready possibly going to waste, but queen truthy jackass is to blame on that front, not you, so, whatever. another vote to open.
dragonspooker: (sure i'm already friends with trash)

[personal profile] dragonspooker 2016-09-07 08:32 am (UTC)(link)
I don't know if I'd call myself glad, but whatever works, I guess. hopefully nothing else derails this in the future.
nahtscared: (Okay that's kinda funny.)

[Text]

[personal profile] nahtscared 2016-09-07 01:15 am (UTC)(link)
Anyone who is annoyed with this sudden change of policy is encouraged to lay their grievances at my door.

My vote's still no, but I'm a lot less adamant about it this time.

[Text]

[personal profile] nahtscared - 2016-09-07 01:48 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] nahtscared - 2016-09-07 02:13 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] nahtscared - 2016-09-11 00:23 (UTC) - Expand
bubbleblaster: (I'm sure that won't destroy the world. P)

Text

[personal profile] bubbleblaster 2016-09-07 01:33 am (UTC)(link)
I still don't think that opening the door is a good idea, so I'm going to keep my vote at no.

Though if it is decided to open the door, I'll be there to help deal with whatever happens because of it.
kaba: (✿ Time to pony up)

[ Audio ]

[personal profile] kaba 2016-09-07 12:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm still with ya on this one, Lucina. Whatever awful thing comes out of there, I want us to take it by surprise for a change.
poisoninmypocket: (neutral | earnest)

[text]

[personal profile] poisoninmypocket 2016-09-08 04:09 am (UTC)(link)
I would vote to open the door. It is a path forward, though we my not yet know where to.
metachrosis: (tch)

[personal profile] metachrosis 2016-09-10 05:25 am (UTC)(link)
[He sees that conversation with Nah... aaaaand it irritates him. Of course the only person she'd listen to was one of her friends. At least she has a friend prepared to put her right instead of just enabling her idiocy, but...]

A lesson learned, let's just hope it sticks. I won't hold my breath, seeing as you clearly have no regard for anyone outside your own inner circle.

Before I place any vote, I'd like to know what compelled you to change your own decision. If the letter from Eris is the only reason you want to open it, my vote is still a no. If there's something more, I could be persuaded.

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-10 21:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-12 16:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-15 02:09 (UTC) - Expand
nahtscared: (I am not impressed.)

[personal profile] nahtscared 2016-09-11 12:32 am (UTC)(link)
I figured someone would say something like this, so let's get make one thing absolutely clear. There are three reasons I was able to get through to her when you were not, and only one of them has to do with me being "in her inner circle", and even then only coincidentally.

One, yes, I do know her, and thus I know what lines of logic and argument to use to sway her.

Two, I was willing to do whatever it took to make her see sense.

And three, I'm capable of diplomacy and tact.

I was reading the other objections made. None of the people making them, yourself included, even came close to possessing any of those traits, and they would be essential to persuading any opposing side in any argument of this magnitude. So it really shouldn't be surprising that none of you managed to get through where I did. Now I'll grant you that it should never have been relevant, and I've made that abundantly clear in ways I won't repeat because, frankly, I'll admit I was a little bit cruel. But that's a completely separate issue.

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-11 01:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nahtscared - 2016-09-11 01:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-11 02:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nahtscared - 2016-09-12 03:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] metachrosis - 2016-09-12 15:14 (UTC) - Expand
dioception: (as if nothing really matters)

[personal profile] dioception 2016-09-11 01:23 am (UTC)(link)
In all honesty, I don't care either way, but I'll be there to assist, seeing as I gave my word that I would.

If I must vote, however, I'd rather we open the damn thing and get it over with... once we've our powers again. [Because he was rather useless without them. He wanted to be your tank, but right now he'd be the escort mission...]

(no subject)

[personal profile] dioception - 2016-09-11 22:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dioception - 2016-09-13 16:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dioception - 2016-09-13 16:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dioception - 2016-09-13 17:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dioception - 2016-09-17 19:26 (UTC) - Expand
arkbound: (emotion: forward)

Text

[personal profile] arkbound 2016-09-11 02:46 pm (UTC)(link)
I vote not to open it. Not all curiosity needs to be satisfied.
practicemyrawr: (pic#9263863)

text;

[personal profile] practicemyrawr 2016-09-18 11:59 pm (UTC)(link)
whatever you think is best is totally the right call

besides you know i can totally torch whatevers behind that door >:D
Edited 2016-09-18 23:59 (UTC)

(no subject)

[personal profile] practicemyrawr - 2016-09-19 00:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] practicemyrawr - 2016-09-19 00:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] practicemyrawr - 2016-09-24 00:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] practicemyrawr - 2016-09-27 04:27 (UTC) - Expand